Adams Warehouse and Delivery has been providing full service distribution since 1976. Family owned and operated, our services exceed our customer’s expectations because our company is our livelihood. We offer the following services for large or small orders at each of our three Houston locations:
- Temperature Controlled Space
- Dry Space
- Outdoor Storage
- Clean Room Services that are FDA Approved and Health Department Approved for Texas and Louisiana
- Logistics and Full Service Logistics
- Local and USA
- Rush Orders, Rush Delivery
- 24 Hour Service and Flexibility
- Picking, Packaging, and Kitting
- Lumper services available for all types of goods.
- Dock Services and Rail Served Facilities
- Security Monitored Facilities by Closed Circuit Cameras
- Sprinklered Monitored for Fire Safety and Prevention
- Computer-Maintained Inventory Tracking for Impeccable Records-Keeping
- Rail served by both Union Pacific and BNSF.
Warehousing, Picking, Packing, Kitting, and Packaging
Adams Warehouse boasts 400,000 square feet of dry warehouse storage, including 70 thousand of climate controlled cool storage among our 3 locations. We are centrally located in Houston to meet the needs of both growing companies as well as large corporations. Our flexible warehouse offers the ability to store items of any size because we have dock high warehouse space.
- We have temperature controlled space, dry space, outdoor storage, and offer clean room services approved by the FDA and the Health Departments in Texas and Louisiana.
- We offer support for kitting, packing and pulling services as well as packaging of commodities of any size.
- Time sensitive and temperature sensitive products are always safe in our hands because we expertly store and transport all products, regardless of the handling requirements.
Full Service Logistics, Docking Services, and Trucking
When we say we provide full service distribution, we mean business. Our computer systems track each item, whether inbound or outbound, small or large, from receiving to each shipment’s final destination. Getting rush orders and rush delivery done for customers is never a problem. With our flexible, 24-hour service, we are able to serve every customer’s needs. We offer docking services and rail serviced facilities to get your products conveniently and safely brought to us.
Computer Inventory Tracking, Sprinkler Monitored and Security Camera Maintained
Our computer software tracks every item from the time it enters into our care to the time of delivery. We provide customers with tracking of their orders at any stage in the process. You never have to worry about lost shipments with Adams Warehouse & Delivery. We have state-of-the-art security cameras in each of our 3 locations to provide 24-hour security monitoring and protection. Fire is never a concern because our warehouses are also sprinkler monitored at a central station for fire safety.
Adams is Your Number 1 Choice for Full Service Distribution
With the superior services we offer, it’s no wonder that more manufacturers and shippers turn to us for quality care of their commodities. We are family owned and operated since 1976, so we treat each of our business partners like they are one of the family.